All this in specially prepared BMW 330 CI E46s, each with 270 BHP. A rear-wheel-driven car.
- The most effective, very latest cars
- Perfectly adapted to the Finnish rally tracks
- Uniformity throughout the vehicle park in terms of performance (11 cars)
- A vehicle that is both easy to handle for beginners and challenging for the better drivers. The more experienced drivers can also push their limits even further
- Even greater reliability
The choice of tyres for driving on ice is one of the most important aspects for better performance and greater driving pleasure. The vehicles are all equipped with studded competition tyres.
The tyres are exclusively used for the famous Scandinavian rally, the Arctic Rally.
395 studs per tyre, with a projection of 7mm each.
The tyres used have even superior performance capabilities than those used for the WRC Rally Sweden.
These tyres allow you to drive at very high speeds, while maintaining a good grip, even when braking, keeping the car perfectly in place. They offer very high precision, as well as high speed lateral grip
- Custom-made roll cage for easy entry and exit, without any side vision obstruction
- Sculpted and very comfortable bucket seats with customised driving position to suit all sizes
- Quick release 6-point harness
- 70 mm dished steering wheel
- Custom-made pedals and footrests
- Interior fibreglass doors
- Ergonomic sports gear knob
- Leds Stack of LED headlamps
- Custom-made sump guards
- Reinforced front and rear bumpers
- Tow rings
- Fire extinguisher
- Half-moon external mirrors